RE:CANCELLATION POLICY AND COVID-19
During this uncertain time, we know that our guests have concerns about the hospitality industry and the future of travel. Specifically, there are questions regarding quarantines, travel bans, and restrictions, and how those issues relate to existing reservations. We want to clarify and explain our current cancellation policy, as it stands today.
First of all, let us say, we understand and we share your concerns. The financial hardship we are all facing is very real, but in spite of that, we are doing our very best to accommodate the needs of our guests. We, too, are fearful and uncertain of what the future holds. At this time, we have sought guidance, direction, and answers. Taking into account all the information we have available to us at the moment, we have decided our cancellation policy will be enforced in the following manner:
- Currently, non-refundable deposits are still non-refundable
- The 14 day buffer period for cancellations will be waived, and no additional charges will apply to any cancelled or rescheduled reservation
- Guests that are able to reschedule, may do so at any point.
- Any applicable deposits will carry forward to new reservation dates.
- If you are unable to determine a reschedule date at this time, any cancellation fees that may apply will be applied as a deposit for future reservations made within 1 year.
*This policy is applicable for any cancellations made on existing reservations which were scheduled to arrive post-March 17, 2020.
*Cancellations on reservations made through online travel agencies (Expedia.com, Booking.com, and AirBNB.com, etc) must be handled through the booking source directly.
Should you choose to keep your reservation, we will work hard to provide you with the best quality product and service we possibly can. Rest assured, we will do this while following all federal and state guidelines, and health department warnings and recommendations, as long as we are allowed to operate.
We thank you for your continued support, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this difficult, unprecedented situation.
Lyons Twin Mansions
Family and Staff.