Rates are based on double occupancy: $15 per additional guest, includes a full breakfast
Corporate Single Rate: $89 applies to one guest only, Sunday through Thursday.
9.4% Sales and 6% Transient Guest tax additional
$35 NON-Refundable deposit per room/per night required to confirm all nightly rentals
Rescheduling received 14 or more days before your scheduled arrival, the non-refundable deposit will carry forward to apply to the new date. Cancellations made at least 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival will forfeit only the non-refundable deposit. If cancellation is less than 14 days before your scheduled arrival, the full amount due for rooms including tax will be charged. Gift Certificate holders incur the same penalties for cancellation – amount of Gift Certificate will apply and the balance will be charged to your credit card.
Notice to Customers: Rates may be subject to change without notice. For reservations made before rate change effective date, rate will remain the same as originally booked.
Extended Stay Rates:
- Colonel’s Landing: $400/ week (5-7 nights) $1,200/month (28 nights consecutive**)
- Lyons Cottage: $500/ week (5-7 nights) $1,800/month (28 nights consecutive**)
- Liberty Downtown: $400/ week (5-7 nights) $1,200/month (28 nights consecutive**)
- Eastman Downtown: $400/ week (5-7 nights) $1,200/month (28 nights consecutive**)
- Soho Downtown: $450/week (5-7 nights) $1,500/month (28 nights consecutive**)
- Skyview Downtown: $450/week (5-7 nights) $1,350/month (28 nights consecutive**)
**Monthly rates are exempt from 6% transient guest tax, and maybe exempt from 9.4% sales tax , must be 28 nights consecutive or longer.
- Breakfast available for purchase at Nate’s Place Restaurant. 10% discount card issued for any monthly stays.
- Monthly and Weekly payment due upon arrival.
- Additional nights, consecutive to weekly or monthly rentals may be prorated to an average cost per night rate.
- Early departure for weekly and monthly reservation will result in rate adjustment to weekly or daily rate whichever may apply and may not qualify for a refund.
- Lessee may have option to allow LTM to sublet accommodation during periods of vacancy. In which case, LTM will refund a prorated amount per night sublet.